Still PvPing? Try my game prototype.

• Hey everybody,

Alex here, some of you might remember me from SB, back in the days. I've had a quick chat with two of your members yesterday (general_azure, Silvana) and found out that SD still exists (grats) - even my old account still works. I've been playing games a little less over the last couple years but instead started making them. And I'm currently prototyping a PvP game that might - if everything goes right - in the end even turn out to become a MMOish kind of Sandbox. I'm currently looking for experienced PvPers for some alpha testing. Hit me up via Mail/PM if you're interested. But be aware that this is a very early prototype and very rough still - so don't expect any usability or polish. =D

http://combat-prototype.tumblr.com/home

Cheers

Ale

• Alex from.. Core? Trying to remember, my brain hurts. Help meh!

Amaya Mirage - Avaris Felagund Mirage - Belinara Mirage - Rohana Ardais Felagund

Je n'ai jamais fait partie d'une secte...
    Je n'ai jamais voulu tuer mon prof...
    Je n'ai jamais tenté de me suicider...

Et pourtant...

Je fais des Jeux de Rôles!!!

• Well, judging from some of my old posts on here I must have been quite an annoying little prick. =D If that doesn't re-kindle your memory: I actually just found a bunch of old screenshots where I was wearing the SD tag for a bane or two. For example:

• Goodness, that was long ago. LalaTT :love:

Amaya Mirage - Avaris Felagund Mirage - Belinara Mirage - Rohana Ardais Felagund

Je n'ai jamais fait partie d'une secte...
    Je n'ai jamais voulu tuer mon prof...
    Je n'ai jamais tenté de me suicider...

Et pourtant...

Je fais des Jeux de Rôles!!!

• Looked through the webpage a bit, specially the about section. Everything sounds nice, just the graphics bother me a bit.. is there any chance of them ever becoming.. better? Perhaps not call of duty quality, but better than Zelda-style.
    Even if the game is the best PvP thing ever, I am just not too sure about those graphics (not just on Das Tal, I feel the same about the lately amount of games with such graphics)
    Other than that, awesome thing what you are forging, really :D
    Which other chars did you have, bro? Don't remember you to be honest, but I suppose we played together, Zonack is on that screenshot under Fulvio, hee hee.
    Choms

Maarvy says:
    Planetside is gonna own, i dont have to pl you for the 1 hr you decide to play

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

You can use search terms or steam app IDs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!