Shadowbane

• Is this the Nation / Guild that played shadowbane back at 2003-2004. At that time Nation Leader was Endloses Laid.
    I was playing in the same guild, just curious if this is it. It was the most fun MMo experience I had with those guys.
    Thanks

• So, what is the story with Endloses anyway? I mean, I know he is here. I remember back days seeing him like the "superduper traitor who fucked the guild". How did SD start, what did he exactly do, did you guys know each other irl, or have never met, or some do, or what?
    Should I stfu about this subject? hrhr

Maarvy says:
    Planetside is gonna own, i dont have to pl you for the 1 hr you decide to play

• So, what is the story with Endloses anyway? I mean, I know he is here. I remember back days seeing him like the "superduper traitor who fucked the guild". How did SD start, what did he exactly do, did you guys know each other irl, or have never met, or some do, or what?
    Should I stfu about this subject? hrhr

full disclosure!

• old boring storys are old and boring.
    Maybe I will tell the whole drama with a lot of beer and meat someday.. lil chomsky. :lib:

<p>So if we can't bring an exorcist<br>I'll settle for one of your stiffest drinks<br>We'll scream hell towards heaven's door<br>And I will piss on your front porch</p>

• Dude, I heard from Beli just some weeks ago that you are from Kassel. I was there like 3 times, GG. DIdnt know you were from there! Beautiful city, liked it a lot. I will be here now only until the 26. On Wed I go to Denmark and will meet up with Voice, Vyk, Odd, etc and Kaylan is coming up too and probably TEH ELDRITCH, but this last one if still TBC.

We come back on Monday night, tuesday night I need to prepare some things for work, wednesday I go to my old exwork place to give a "thank you for your support niggas" meal and then 2 days in Leipzig probably at my gfs parents. Flying back Saturday morning.

You niggas were all too slow! But well, you cannot get rid of the immigrants, do not worry. I will come back next year, for sure in September. There is a fair again, this time in München (one week work + 1-2 weeks personal if I want).

We could finally arrange something then..

BY THE WAY, WHO LIVED IN MUNCHEN? I need to find a cheap way to rent a flat or something for a week, hook me up pks :P Like by every fair, they raise the prices of the hotels stupidly! gg

Maarvy says:

• well noob I live in Göttingen which is right next to fucking Kassel! Why don't you say where you're going in Germany? :disgust:

Amaya Mirage - Avaris Felagund Mirage - Belinara Mirage - Rohana Ardais Felagund

Je n'ai jamais fait partie d'une secte...
    Je n'ai jamais voulu tuer mon prof...
    Je n'ai jamais tenté de me suicider...

Et pourtant...

Je fais des Jeux de Rôles!!!

• hehe, Freeze, I know it is not cheap. But for trade shows, it is insane. I think the one we go to in Düsseldorf is the bussiest they have, being Düsseldrof a Messe-City, should be a lot. This year we paid 260 / night for an O.K. hotel (3 stars). We paid one year in advance, otherwise the prices go even higher as the date approaches. But as said, it is the biggest fair they have in Düsseldorf. This coming fair in München should not be so big, but still, that is why I was wondering.

I know hrs, I will look there and see if I can find something nice, thx for the tip.

ROHANA YOU NOOB, SORRY, hrhr. Perhaps it was just easier to do small raids and not trying to do one massive one, gg.

EDIT: I do not know for you south Germany 1st worlders, but for me, 260 / night is A FUCKING LOT :P The hotel was in a nice area (beautiful-wise) but far away from the trade show.

Maarvy says:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!