SD will play SB on SB Emu server

• yeah I did. Played my cent warrior to r6, had some decent pvp randomly, there's still alot of issues with sync and combat with mobs - players seemed to be better. Actually, it felt like timetravel... and I still know how to find chaosgate :D

Amaya Mirage - Avaris Felagund Mirage - Belinara Mirage - Rohana Ardais Felagund

Je n'ai jamais fait partie d'une secte...
    Je n'ai jamais voulu tuer mon prof...
    Je n'ai jamais tenté de me suicider...

Et pourtant...

Je fais des Jeux de Rôles!!!

• That SB is gonna be back is awesome news, great to see some names I recognise on the forums having just come back from a long absence. Look forward to some PVP action with you guys, it's been too long. Got a fully patched version of the game downloaded now just need to work out how to get on the server.

• its a long way until that server will be up I fear. Atm we're playing GW2 / PS2, check the newsposts :)

Amaya Mirage - Avaris Felagund Mirage - Belinara Mirage - Rohana Ardais Felagund

Je n'ai jamais fait partie d'une secte...
    Je n'ai jamais voulu tuer mon prof...
    Je n'ai jamais tenté de me suicider...

Et pourtant...

Je fais des Jeux de Rôles!!!

• I think its now taken longer to make this Emulator than it did for 3 people to develop the original game from scratch .

They should ditch the idea and just make SDR and 1 open town to pvp in and be done with it . 1 week of overbuffing open town pvp chars to own the same old newbs is most likley all I could stand anyway .

• I think its now taken longer to make this Emulator than it did for 3 people to develop the original game from scratch .

They should ditch the idea and just make SDR and 1 open town to pvp in and be done with it . 1 week of overbuffing open town pvp chars to own the same old newbs is most likley all I could stand anyway .

that.

• Thank you for the invite to join you in the SBemu.

Currently have windz a pl wizzy in the making.

Plans for a scout, priest and druid and/or whatever
    spec toons are requested.

Mumble 1.2.3 downloaded. I am getting an error indicating that
    I have provided the wrong password for an unregistered account
    and the register button is grayed out. Working to resolve said issues.

• try a different name....

mumble apparently has issues with certain names
    we're not sure what exactly offends that program, but oh well

just try a few different ones :)

• Freeze or Padisha, pls. add me to SD nation on SBEMU. ;)
    I was in SD on Damnation server with Celestrian, which I know irl. and on Mourning with raTt, bastard from Hawai among others. =)
    Melubb here. :]

• Freeze or Padisha, pls. add me to SD nation on SBEMU. ;)
    I was in SD on Damnation server with Celestrian, which I know irl. and on Mourning with raTt, bastard from Hawai among others. =)
    Melubb here. :]

Hey mate! :) I believe it was you and Pazuriel who recruited me to SD in the first place, wasn't it? ;) Would be cool if you could join us again in CB. :)

• *waves* Hey Freeze!

Ok I think I have made it mad now lol I changed names until it finally stopped saying invalid password and just said connection refused.

LOL Will work on it more in a bit.

Weird, worked for me first time. I will make a new account and see what happens.

"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

- Heinlein

• SB Emu Hey guys I got into sb emu closed beta by some luck hoping to get a few more of THC in Currently access was given to me and 3 or 4 of the guys from tsccc should be fun Also was approved to hold a city

Location hasn't been disclosed to my self other then its in a corner of a continent lol Wish I had the chance to make the pick for that

Hoping to see you guys out here

was good bumping into you padi

• who else of THC is playin?

bob leadin the bunch again? :)
    holla at him if ya're still in contact with'em

lol sorry bud think u got the wrong guys THC as in TheHateCrew Zemi my self and Rahm Have pretty much been co leaders past few runs but basically has been all ic as leader heh

Currently only a few of us playing atm was hoping to get more of us in :(

Me Clutch -THC

Castelon - Zepartown

Shakes - TSCCC

Sheitan - Tsccc

Zlacker - Tsccc

Murda - THC

Zepar - Zepartown

but unfortunately Murda hsnt been able to get on once now due to RL situations :(

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete.

The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

You can use search terms or steam app IDs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!