New game on the horizon?

• Hello ladies & gentlemen!
    Just dropping in to inquire about a certain game, I've been on the mail list for Mortal Online for quite a while now, never really bothered to read the emails other then the headlines. When I opened yesterdays mail I noticed something weird. There was a topic about their release date! Apparantly it was supposed to be released Q4 of 2009. (also something about it being pushed back a month)
    So, on to my question. Does SD have any plans on playing it? Maybe you're already doing it? (NDA is apparently lifted)

kind regards / Alseca

• As far as I know nobody in SD is playing it atm, guess people lost interest when it said realease this summer and then nothing happened.

You should be a member again since you're in our HoN guild!

Chofo säger (18:29)
    it's the AoA guy, no bro? h aha
    is it aoa our super sucky guild with american women?

• Apparently you get into beta if you pre order, since I dont have much to do this winter I threw in my money!
    I'll get back to this topic with a report, just have to download the 4gb patch x_0.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

You can use search terms or steam app IDs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!