You betray your fellow men

• You should all be ashamed of yourself.So being a member of the previous clan tempest means getting a kick?

You have ripped us of in any way imaginable.Tempest gave out there hamlet to MD for free (graveyard),We gave the most important items from our bank to your guild out of respect and nothing else.I have attended nearly every EU AND US siege in summer and now attend nearly all eu sieges because of collage and health problems.

You left us out after the contribution we gave.I got the impression the we were at home with you guys and i got to know some of you well.

You even kicked us out of vent and removed our forum access.Basically you ruined darkfall for us since we invested everything we had on graveyard alliance.

Thank you for your betrayal

• I can see how it might feel like it all happened quite fast. SD retired from DF which basically means that all the SD DF trial-members automatically got their trials with SD canceled and their access was removed. I'm sorry you feel so strongly about it, I assure you it was never our intention to "ruin darkfall" for you or anybody else in the process of retiring SD DF.

If there is any GY clan that you wish to join I can help you or any other old SD trial-member get in contact with their leaders and hopefully you can get a trial with them instead.

GL

• I had the impression that tempest weren't trial members? And if that was the case then attending nearly every siege and taking part in the clan isn't enough for you right? Maybe you need a free bj too?

Problem is now that everyone has closed recruitment and we cant find any other guild.So basicly the "old" guys got a free ticket and the relatively "new" guys got nothing.

• thats not a good example ;)

i just put curator on ignore list yesterday...

guy where spaming me about "his" warhulks and other bullshit
    and ars magica is not interested in NA timeframe player anyway

What makes you think we want to join your own personal guild after what you have done? :confused:
    Btw im eu , what we would have wanted is to count us in your group instead of kicking us cold blooded.

• What makes you think we want to join your own personal guild after what you have done? :confused:
    Btw im eu , what we would have wanted is to count us in your group instead of kicking us cold blooded.

i did nothing to u......

and i have no problem with tempest in general
    only curator earned his ignore for sure

• I can understand where the Tempest guys are coming from. It was quick and abrupt there is no doubt about that.

Rycon, you certainly seem to be of the impression that you were automatically SD. I suggest you turn some of your ire towards your former leadership because it was made very clear to them that Tempest members were Trial Members first and would need to meet the same standards that every other SD full member has.

I would also tend to think that part of the reason for the demise of Tempest was a lack of communication as seen here. That is not meant to be a shot at anyone but there were other issues that you may or may not be aware of that were caused by that very thing (no communication.)

Anyway, my guess is that even these words will not lessen your distaste for SD and to that I say "So be it...fair well and good luck."

• Well that makes it better.I hate you abit for ruining darkfall for me but its just a game after all.

Still whats requiered for you to be a full member of sd? I think ive shown even more activity then the leaders of SD for how ever i stayed in it.

But anyways gl in finding another game to play (not like there is anyways) and gl in darkfall if your going to continue playing.

• Rycon, the fact of the matter is. SD is no longer in Darkfall so there isnt a clan to be in. You probably would have been a FM had we played longer but the fact is there is no clan to be a FM in! You shouldnt be so upset about a few items from the CV. The warhulk was stolen, a lot of the rare ores were used for cannons, the repair shards were mostly handed out to other clans to repair places like Mehatil, Aradoth etc.

see ya around.

• Still whats requiered for you to be a full member of sd? I think ive shown even more activity then the leaders of SD for how ever i stayed in it.

not burning bridges just because they stopped playing for the time being and just be friends, communicate etc. SD had reasons for leaving Shadowbane a few times, no reason to flame. find out who may be playing still and keep things together best as possible. i havent run with SD in a game for like a year but i still keep in touch. thats what being a part of SD is m8, a family. you dont have to show them for them to know your there. amongst the best guilds ive ever met imo and as soon as fate puts us back together ill be happy to run with my comrades again! <3

• not burning bridges just because they stopped playing for the time being and just be friends, communicate etc. SD had reasons for leaving Shadowbane a few times, no reason to flame. find out who may be playing still and keep things together best as possible. i havent run with SD in a game for like a year but i still keep in touch. thats what being a part of SD is m8, a family. you dont have to show them for them to know your there. amongst the best guilds ive ever met imo and as soon as fate puts us back together ill be happy to run with my comrades again! <3

that might be the nicest thing you've ever said Slack

*wipes a tear*

:love:

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

You can use search terms or steam app IDs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!