Say farewell to Shadowbane

• Announcement by Xanther

Amaya Mirage - Avaris Felagund Mirage - Belinara Mirage - Rohana Ardais Felagund

Je n'ai jamais fait partie d'une secte...
    Je n'ai jamais voulu tuer mon prof...
    Je n'ai jamais tenté de me suicider...

Et pourtant...

Je fais des Jeux de Rôles!!!

• with this game a part of me will always feel empty now that it is going to be no more :/ so many people ive met along the way. was good to play with all of you. hope i get to see you guys in another realm at some point .

" as a tear makes its way down his wrinkled war torn face, slack lays down his axe and dissapears into the mist of a blood soaked field. No more will the horns of war bellow in the world of Vorringia. "

• Well having played SB for more than 3 years and having beta tested or played other mmorpgs since, I can tell you that SB originality and fun has yet not be equaled. I really hope they are working on a second edition of the game or that another game comes out soon :) I will miss SB as it was my first mmorpg!

• SB with new graphics+mounts+minor problems solved+purely asian servers = perfect. Ok,perhaps some new fluff and different variety of calsses since the old ones got way boring over the years.^^ So basically a totally now code with the old PvP/lvl/siege systems.^^

• That's exactly it...PvP/Lvl/Siege systems after all the tweaks were done are absolutely the way any PvP game should be run. I truly wish that "Shadowbane 2 - Return to the Hunt" (yeah, my working title sucks I know lol) would be in our future but I truly don't believe we will ever see another game like Shadowbane.

Boy, May 1 is going to be a tough day for a lot of folks. :(

• Anyone got a clue about how far along SBGs new MMO is?

I doubt it will equal SB since most the people who originally made it have left the company I believe.

Chofo säger (18:29)
    it's the AoA guy, no bro? h aha
    is it aoa our super sucky guild with american women?

• I don't think they've made any kind of announcements other than to release vague details like "We're working on a new game...and no, it's not SB2."

I have seen a few references to "GuerillaBane" on the SBG site and I do know that it's to be a futuristic setting so could be that it's some kind of "End of the Worlds" war game. But that's just speculation on my part.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!