• Just passing by... :engel:
    Eclipse (dunno if he has this name here too?) told me he joined you @ Darkfall online. This game seem to be lot of fun... but atm i'm playing EvE online and WoW (yeah, i know, shame on me!!! but on WoW i met people i really like to play with and it's hard to say goodbye to people!).

If there are some trial offer, i'd like to test Darkfall, anyway! I see that SD is RPK, that's great... it makes me want to play. :D

It's nice to see so many nicknames that i still remember from the good old time!
    And nice that now the board is in english... it reminds me from when i tried to write german (worse than my english skills!).

Kiss @ Beliar, my favourite ex-ennemy! :lib:

See you soon! i'll try not to forget this board. ;)

Bhumi

(I hope you understood my crappy sentences, so long not trying to express myself in english.)

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.
    (Jan L.A. Van de Snepscheut)

• Hey Bhumi! Long time no see.

If you want to play DF with us you're more than welcome. There is no trial for DF atm, and getting an DF account is kinda hard anyway, but I guess that will be fixed soon.
    I gave you access to our forums so you can learn a little about SD and the game if you want.

And you should German again imo~

• Thank you Beliar! i'll wander on the forum then! :)
    But i'll really wait for a trial or something like that... I bought Age of Conan and was very disappointed. I won't do the same mistake with DF.
    Of course if i like the game i'd be very happy to play with SD.

And you should German again imo~

Blblblblbl :P I didn't read that! :D
    Hopefully you never heard me on vent yet, i think it would be epic.

In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is.

• Anyway... i think i'll stop WoW soon : i've been playing awhile and DF seems so fun to play!

Does SD accept any race? or is there a majority of a race in the guild, (i heard it's necessary for teamplay)?
    I may even yield to the temptation and buy an account when it's possible...

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!