All vs. SD

• yea, I know their leader

alex can be difficult sometimes but
    that core guys would be a great reinforcement
    special because afaik they are alfar too

core is the hardecore rest of "the gathering" and thats the rest of "league of liberty"
    a german alliance that existed before and in sb europe closed beta

i was part of them before i joined sd

i won more than i lost

sd got a much more entertaining international playermix
    that made me improve my rusty english a bit
    (core is pure german speakers)

i left core in anger
    but time solve all problems
    and i allways respected them
    so i would be happy if we work together with em in some way

• from some SG dude.

• Goons want in on DUSK :S

• One of my class mates was promoted to officer in "The Black Company" they are a mercenary guild, dont know how exactly how they operate but they have recived major E-props for good tactics etc. They are humans though, dont know if that negate any possibility of coopration, But since our Main enemy atm seems to be the DUSK allience, and correct me if im wrong, but that is the Alfar Zerg? and i dont think they would mind killing them. Anyway These guys having been owning some serious ass as far as iknow,

Here is a thread where they are mentioned
    http://forums.darkfallonline.com/showthread.php?t=153043 [page 8,12 spessificly

"Sorry for typos, but im a angry teenager playing orderfall right now"

//edit, ah forgot im 20 now :S perhaps i should learn to spell, and formulate like a responsible adult

• plees ICs where can i go cry because this person with bad attitude, blade, posted again in our beautiful public board?
    he destroys my morale and gaming fun even before i been able to buy the game
    cause i´m so afraid, he seems to be totally awesome.....

;(

• i more like the idea of bring down that conflict with dusk after we destroyed them a few buildings as punishment
    to an fighting each other on alfar isle but witout building destructions status

and stick together at ml raids

its just sad that the DUSK guys not prepared for some diplomatic status like that

they think they can make a land of peace down there

everyone in same alliance

that wont happen and they have to learn that

i dont like the idea of an alliance against racewar game design

special as we choose to be 100% alfar it would be silly be part of an anti-alfar alliance

• They can make Rubaiyat peacefull with each other as clan city wise since only we are left and merceneries which they can get rid of easily with 1-2 zerg raids once the hammers are fixed :) But unless some other weird agreement is made i will be harassing them in every raid other clans make to them and will attack their cities with hamemrs and shit everytime they are away on a siege...

• If we ever consider hiring some clans to help us out in something I hope it's in either an offensive or defensive city challenge. And probably not even then. Remember, bought soldiers always do the bidding of those with the most cash. That's always as far they can be trusted. Considering our current spendings I doubt we will be able to outbid the farmer guilds of DUSK. ;)

• My personal choise would still be to kick Hyperion and other races zergs(but i don't like any zerg).I'm not really feeling like pushing this till the end but we remain a rpk clan and that hey'll have to accept.

There's just a thing i don't understand,we choose to go pure Alfar and still its all we fight.Don't wanna bring this up again but we might as well have gone arac.

A tought about DUSK diplomacy,i don't think they got any options left,and from our side since we wanna play it tough we should let whatever diplomatic offer s come from their side.(i'd already setle with an no-asset destuction agreement if the bane system etc wouldn't be that stupid)but then again how long would it take for backstabbing to start.

• These guys are so evil that they joined to a zerg lol

• My personal choise would still be to kick Hyperion and other races zergs(but i don't like any zerg).I'm not really feeling like pushing this till the end but we remain a rpk clan and that hey'll have to accept.

There's just a thing i don't understand,we choose to go pure Alfar and still its all we fight.Don't wanna bring this up again but we might as well have gone arac.

A tought about DUSK diplomacy,i don't think they got any options left,and from our side since we wanna play it tough we should let whatever diplomatic offer s come from their side.(i'd already setle with an no-asset destuction agreement if the bane system etc wouldn't be that stupid)but then again how long would it take for backstabbing to start.

Melubb and me was up at the islands near the mirdains last night and we came across at least 1 unclaimed hamlet and 1 unclaimed city. Well, if you walk up to a clanstone and nothing has been said in the 'system' of entering someone's city/hamlet, it's unclaimed, right?

We could probably reroll as elves and manage to get a city up there if we like, you want that Zonack? :P

But seriously. I am too thinking that we should try to get some kind of non-asset deal with the DUSK alliace. I think it will come to that eventually. Either we'll come to some kind of agreement, or we loose our city. If we come to some kind of agreement, we'll be so happy because we can freely raid and plunder every other race! That will be so much more awsome instead of people being reluctant to attack because we're afraid of going red. If we don't come to some kind of agreement and loose our city, we'll either try getting a new one or keep fighting. But in the long run, I think people will be a bit bored if we are only going to fight DUSK. Another thing too, running around on Ruby as something else than alfar, will make everyone attack you on sight every time, just because you're another race. That's the status quo atm, but I don't think we have to be at war with DUSK for the rest of eternity - at least, it could possibly be avoided.

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!