Attacking us?? [DFO]

• Im gonna nerd rage if i dont get an account soon, holy jebus i hope we can get some more members ig soon (including me)

I really love this thread, It feels like shadowbane allrdy. Cant wait for Oblodra to come home either.

Its tobad that people are so into nut cupping these days but actually i kinda enjoy fighting zergs as long as i dont lagg out from it.
    LOL i just realised how boring it must be to be you Yommn or whatever, Beeing a diplomat or leader of this Emberresing zerg.
    Id rather get gang banged every time i logg in than take part of your zerg. Because thats what it is, I truly hope you guys are planning on fighting the other zergs too, But my experience tells me that you all are gonna nutcup on each end of the map
    Ill take extra pleasure fighting you and your organised bunch of [fill in Adjective]

cuz... THIS IS SPARTA!

• hehe, here I am; at the most popular beach in argentina atm, with the hottest girls all around me(the hotness-bar: argentina1, norway&sweden2 brazil3 in the world)), but...anyways,,,i cant wait to get back home to play df and crush some noobies :D seems like yall are having so much fun, sd sd style

• hehe, here I am; at the most popular beach in argentina atm, with the hottest girls all around me(the hotness-bar: argentina1, norway&sweden2 brazil3 in the world)), but...anyways,,,i cant wait to get back home to play df and crush some noobies :D seems like yall are having so much fun, sd sd style

I'd take hot chicks and a decent beach over being in a hospital with sick people anyday ^^

Question is would you rather be on a hot beach with fit womenz, or be in Agon killings nubs? hehe - I'm on the fence.

• Man and again, you guys think what of us? enter our city to prove that you can attack?
    Just keep doing this, its an honor to see your high ranked guys under my 2H Sword.

Blade, once again, we have told you before, that we are sure you are a good pvp'er in 1v1 etc etc and you are a really hardcore gamer but your attitude as displayed in this thread is shocking.

Let it go, why do you feel the need to come back in here and slate everyone?

Its not against people like you man, some people are cool but the majority of wannabe officiers just simply
    reacts immature to certain things. tbh I was ok with the Idea of getting SD into our Alliance even with that "problem"

We rejected the Alliance and you get all pissed, so pretty much we HAD to accept it to keep you happy? lol

You attacked our Alliance, You can say whatever you want about "this is just a game" we do have our honor. Our Alliance
    does not consist of players, but of friends some even more then this. We do have a close relationship between our Clans.
    And whoever hurts one of us, gets the payback, as we have shown you.

Let it go, why do you feel the need to come back in here and slate everyone?

The main reason was simply to show that their decision was a big mistake.
    In either way I could have proven, that I am an awesome dude, as ally or as enemy.
    I won't kill you guys 1x or 10x or even 100x, but search and hunt you down, kill and gank your ops,
    wipe and pwn your army each time in the next fucking years. :rolleyes:

Let them underestimate us, it only brings their downfall.

One thing i have from my short time here with SD is that i am glad i came here and not somewhere else, for you Blade these guys have the attitude and the spirit i was looking for, i know i made the right choice...what have you got?

Stop licking ass man, but ok actually Freeze, Ser SD and some other people would be thankfully for
    getting their asses cleaned up, after we hit them hard in it yesterday. So have fun with the cleaning.

Just because we aren't friend to anyone doesn't necessary mean we are an annoyance. I remember that many adversary considered us worthy opponent. We bring the fun and the PvP. If bringing fun PvP in small groups is an "annoyance" on a PvP game, then maybe you are the one who shouldn't be here.

Dude where do you live? each clan I talked to hates you in SB. But anyways, you bring just the pickles
    on our asses, thats what you guys are. But as soon as the Clanstone bug is fixed you guys hopefully
    know that we are kicking your asses out of Ruby, cleaning up that Isle from noobcakes.

• He still thinks that with taking our city hes gona kick us out of rubaiyat lol i guess some people has to learn by experiencing :) We will stay here and mess with you everyday untill we want to move on which i dont see happening anytime soon :) On a side note thank your members from Bad Boys For Life for their awesome armor/mounts/pots and reagents :)

• Btw: I've just applied to SD, but as to the mass Alfar Alliance - the idea sux balls - someone had a point earlier on about thier being a lack of anyone worthy to fight short of running for 30+ minutes. Anyway Alfar by nature are meant to be somewhat divided, they are crazed chaotic elfs after all.

the racewar szenario designed by devs is as i think pointed to
    alfar clans fighting each other but stick together against other races

fighting each other is training
    destroying each other is weaken the race

im not sure eu1 will reflect that idea in near future

• The clanstone dosent matter theres nothing we can't do from a npc city . We were obviously never intersted in a 24/7 non pvp alliance thats just boring and gay we may however have been intersted in waring other races and pvp amongst ourselfs inbetween but nm that now this is quite fun .

Right now we have hardly any members in game and only server down saved your bank last night I dout you will be so lucky in future .

• ...ololol my penis is bigger... [summary by Killiran]

I am terribly sorry sir, but it would seems you are highly delusional.
    The only things you showed us are the numbers you can mobilise from the alliance, and the inability they have to simply hunt us down.
    Today again we were attacked by a group of full banded armored Bad Boys For Life, with hundreds reagents, mount and large potions.
    In a even number fight, they killed a few naked guys, and lost everything.

I can only encourage you to continue on this matter. I do love looting your stuff.

• We would gladly join your alliance if the terms were fight with us against other races and anything else its random pk as usual. I for one cba to travel couple hours everyday to fight some clans i rather fight who is closer to me for skirmishes and such and go fight the big boys on their lands etc. ... This is my opinion tough i would think most SD would be up for this kind of an agreement.

• I guess you all would be huge hypocrites if you were to join a different alliance. Or a bunch of cowards.

If you were to join a different Alliance, that is.....

Zergling quote of the week right there GG .

Im sorry zergling assigned number 187410984 but what we do is none of your buisness thanks for the concern though .

• Zergling quote of the week right there GG .

Im sorry zergling assigned number 187410984 but what we do is none of your buisness thanks for the concern though .

Hehe, I guess you'll be assigned a zergling number in your new alliance, too? Or maybe Mercenaries will just use you as footrests, lol. :D

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!