Attacking us?? [DFO]

• Yes I am happy to play in a well organised Clan and Alliance.

And I am Happy that I owned SD's clanleader Ser SD in a 1v1 after a funny chase run.
    That says enough, but ... its kinda hard for a clan that prefers ppl with low PvP experience.

And I am Happy that I owned SD's clanleader Ser SD in a 1v1 after a funny chase run.
    That says enough, but ... its kinda hard for a clan that prefers ppl with low PvP experience.

which number did they give you btw? :ugly:

• Lol, I didnt think that thread could get any better, but you proved me wrong.^^ This thread could just get as good as the "Beat" guys one or what his name was. This should give a few nice quotes for the future.^^

You assume that a person you're able to kill has "low PvP experience". I'm wondering, what can be inferred about a person that brings up such an assumption.

Moreover, people claiming to have defeated their enemies morale in the game's first month, this is funny. Morale, motivation, dedication - these are the things that distinhuish good and bad guilds, and if you do believe a single strike could destroy your enemies morale, you'll probably have to fear a loss yourself ways more than your enemy.

• I'm actually sorry it came to this. I went to you all first, asking to consider the implications of a mutual benificial partnership. You proceded to act rude towards me and then went on to attack us and others in our Alliance.

Thats fine, I came in here one more time asking if that was your intent, and again I was met with rudeness and immaturity.

This is our responce. We've done nothing more that you haven't already done, attack others with larger numbers. The only difference is our numbers vastly outnumber yours, we are a 24 hour alliance, and all of us now consider you an insignificant annoynace that has to be dealt with.

Don't confuse the word 'zerg' with 'lots of players'. We are not a zerg, we are an alliance of many players who are organized and communicate with each other to work as a team. I don't care if you believe that or not. The end result is going to be the same to me.

I thought you all would have been an excellent ally to have and further the cause for all of us. You proved me wrong. So be it.

• all of us now consider you an insignificant annoynace that has to be dealt with

Roflmao i guess you should talk with your members how insignificant we are to them in the racial cities atm :) they are being slaughtered on most of them all day long 1 of our members has like 50 or more kills alone. Get your alliance ready for a big and long fight cause we will never go away :)

• Don't forget thank your Bromance Alliance mates for the 10k worth of stuff I've taken from you in the last day.

• Don't confuse the word 'zerg' with 'lots of players'. We are not a zerg, we are an alliance of many players who are organized and communicate with each other to work as a team.

No one ever said that zergs cant be organised Oo... alone the object which the word is taken from is organised.

A zerg is someone who wins through numbers, thats all.....so winning due to "lots of players" against "very few players" is basically the essence of being a zerg.

• when i see this i really consider to buy this game if they ever able to fix their problem to sell enough downloads....

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!