Attacking us?? [DFO]

• wth, I wanted to come and talk crap! Are we gonna "ally" with them, Belipk? :P

Anyway, I'm sry but the post is very funny:

"omg you didn't say "NO"! You could have, at least, done that! But you just ignored us and went on playing the gameeeeee. ARGHHHHH!!!!11"

hrhr :love:

p.s. guess I have somewhat lost my diplomatic skills :frown:

Maarvy says:
    Planetside is gonna own, i dont have to pl you for the 1 hr you decide to play

• lol i'd rather have been serious with apps, which is a SD matter, something towards our interest :P

Who cares about seriousness on this thread, fuck everyone else on "killing matters" for all we care. No offense to OP, really, but this should be a silly thread; Not because of the OP, good luck with your life bro, but for what it is about. We kill people in a mmo, big deal :mad:

Maarvy says:

• lol i'd rather have been serious with apps, which is a SD matter, something towards our interest :P

Who cares about seriousness on this thread, fuck everyone else on "killing matters" for all we care. No offense to OP, really, but this should be a silly thread; Not because of the OP, good luck with your life bro, but for what it is about. We kill people in a mmo, big deal :mad:

You don't kill anyone you get ganked hardly, thx for the armors and weapons yummy!
    Thats the way it goes when people are being stupid and call themself pr0's while they aren't

Damn I'm glad that I refused to join this noobclan haha :D

• You don't kill anyone you get ganked hardly, thx for the armors and weapons yummy!
    Thats the way it goes when people are being stupid and call themself pr0's while they aren't

Damn I'm glad that I refused to join this noobclan haha :D

You were refused to join. That's a slight difference. Now I see that was a good decision.

I suggest you go back to your 'pr0' guild forum and leave this 'noobclan' forum alone.

bai

• hehe, we never claimed being pro, specially not me. I'm more like anti-badass attitude guy. Who cares. And that's what I meant, WHO CARES. That guy who made the thread went all psycho about an alliance. I don't know what's the status on that, nor if it will happen (which I doubt) or what. It's just that it's obvious what our stand was if we attacked them.

Sorry for trying to PvP on an open PvP game, I guess :frown:

PvP, play, click the left mouse button.. that's all I said, nowhere I claimed we were pros, gg.

Maarvy says:

• hehe, we never claimed being pro, specially not me. I'm more like anti-badass attitude guy. Who cares. And that's what I meant, WHO CARES. That guy who made the thread went all psycho about an alliance. I don't know what's the status on that, nor if it will happen (which I doubt) or what. It's just that it's obvious what our stand was if we attacked them.

Sorry for trying to PvP on an open PvP game, I guess :frown:

PvP, play, click the left mouse button.. that's all I said, nowhere I claimed we were pros, gg.

wooowooo is a guy that got rejected for overal bad attitude in his application. He probably got pissed cause he changed name from blade and edited his posts so noone can see what he wrote :irre:

• Nah I'm the one that just reaped Ser SD, Free ze, and some other people which I forgot the name on it.
    We destroyed your bank we destroyed your morale and we will destroy you entirely.

Enjoy your time SD, it will be like this the next days.
    (Payback is hell isn't it :] )

• Nah I'm the one that just reaped Ser SD, Free ze, and some other people which I forgot the name on it.
    We destroyed your bank we destroyed your morale and we will destroy you entirely.

you must be so proud to just be another number in your zerg :love:

do you really think you can destory the morale while beeing 10 to 1 ? :)

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!