SD Nation member using hacks?

• This is what happend today: I came to the Blademaster spot where an SD 75 vamp scout, ThyOwnerof All, was camping. I attacked him from the air and hit him from 100% to 10% in a pretty short time. Then he stood and I flew to the ground but couldnt attack him anymore. Rigth before that I was able to hit him from the air so it cannot be just an desync issue. He just stood on the ground for like a minute and I tried everything but could not hit him. You will be able to see this in the attachted recording (attention, this is a Shadowbane recording!). This is clearly an exploit and not just a random bug of the game. Even when you notice a desync issue your character will just run to an stading toon sooner or later but here I hit him hard right before he stopped runnning. Also my toon was bugged after this fight, I couldnt switch off combat mode, and worse, I couldnt loot which meant that my Blademaster was just gone after I tried relogging 3 times. I hope the SD leadership will take the apppropiate stance towards this issue. CCR has also been notified.

WTB Blademaster :gay:

http://files.filefront.com/hax/;10240086;/fileinfo.html

• Do you really have nothing else to do but bother people?, why dont you crawl back into your hole and stfu?

You fucked over two of your nations that trusted you, and we are getting kinda tired of your antic's please be gone endloses.

• I'd support every member to use bugs when they fight you... honestly...

what goes around comes around

now go bother someone else... I wont even watch the recording cause the issue is probably caused by the same reason you pointed out in your 2nd post:

bin ich zu blöd?

yes you are

• Mein kleiner frierender Freund, du hast diese Sache nicht selbst mitgemacht und kannst demnach darüber nicht urteilen, schon von daher interessiert mich deine auffassung dazu nicht im geringsten. ich darf noch einmal festhalten, daß auf braillia in meiner gilde mehr alte deutsche alt-sdler waren als in sd selbst. von daher wird deine unreflektierte auffassung ohnehin von den allermeisten nicht geteilt.

• So if you happen to get a fucked up bug why is it the other guys fault by default ? As far as my knowlegde goes, there is no such "hack" as *become invul just cause you can* and I'm quite sure that no SD nor SD subguild members would use something like that anyway. Blame /tar, blame recast hack, they both don't fit the issue so go cry somewhere else.

PS - no attack / combat stance & no loot can be caused by a problem with recording, ctrl-a should fix the issue. People get it all the time.

Amaya Mirage - Avaris Felagund Mirage - Belinara Mirage - Rohana Ardais Felagund

Je n'ai jamais fait partie d'une secte...
    Je n'ai jamais voulu tuer mon prof...
    Je n'ai jamais tenté de me suicider...

Et pourtant...

Je fais des Jeux de Rôles!!!

• Really doesnt sound like an invulnerability, but like your character got bugged.

Granted I'm no expert, but he would have to hack into your account, your character, find the right "spot" to cause your character to bug out? Seriously?

Originally posted by Tronglonok
    Really doesnt sound like an invulnerability, but like your character got bugged.

Granted I'm no expert, but he would have to hack into your account, your character, find the right "spot" to cause your character to bug out? Seriously?

Well, I´ve seen this before on Malog, an azn Confessor, I could only hit with weapon powers, killed him with bleed. I made a post on the boards, no one cared.

This is classical: I was about to kill him, I was directly over him, when he just stops and dont move, I cannot have an desync issue (the only other explanation next to an exploit).

Also he was jsut standing for like a minute while the recording only shows the last 10 seconds.

Also notice his talking.

• can someone put it into a normal video format....im too lazy to watch it mit sb :mad: btw pls send haxor software to me so i can roxxa!

• I see so much "haxxors" of this or a similar kind every day in SB and I guess not even 50% of them actually hacks, either they got bugged or I got bugged. I mean its not that this game is so bug free that every coincident MUST be a hack. I normally first go for the bug route instead of the hack route, especially if my whole system seems bugged afterwards. I dont wanna say he didnt hack since I dont really know him, neither do I want to say he did hack. I just wanna say chill and dont always pull the " HE HAXXORIZORED CARD".

Btw, if you feel the need to post on this board and you want an answer , be it through a post or a action, be at least frown up enough to post in english and not in german, afterall its an international guild.

EDIT: I for example was at least 2 times unable to get attacked. Afterwards I talked in /tell with the guy and he told me that he couldnt attack me, he just didnt have the ability anymore from one sec to the other. I assured them that I didnt hack ( I dont even know how to get any hack implemented, I didnt even know the all famous dupe hack ages ago, anyone can tell me now, would be curious how it did work) and it was okay. The same happened to me the other way round.

• Having the recorder on is always a bug mess. Not being able to go out of combat, not able to change a stance, not even able to attack, I think I've seen them all. Yes, this is fucked up, but this is SB. Your only tool to report hacks is so bugged that the whole game feels like a hack when you turn the thing on. I suggest next time that you directly run FRAPS in live when you want to proove a point.

And I also agree with Sil, if you're gonna make a public bitching post, stick to english.

• Another idea I had - I've seen this happening with mobs, they die but they don't display as dead, they just stand around but can't be attacked. Eventually they'll die at some point in time. Connecting to the bleed - I've experianced *double* death off of bleeds (die, respawn in town *get disconnected optional* boom sit in SDR) and rarely, poison. The first death message doesn't display sometimes. All this is a bit longer ago tho.. I'd still say that rather you were bugged than some random guy deciding to use a weird invul hax for a BM -.-

(Do you record each and every fight you ever have ?)

Amaya Mirage - Avaris Felagund Mirage - Belinara Mirage - Rohana Ardais Felagund

Je n'ai jamais fait partie d'une secte...
    Je n'ai jamais voulu tuer mon prof...
    Je n'ai jamais tenté de me suicider...

Et pourtant...

Je fais des Jeux de Rôles!!!

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!