• Goodbye old mates,

i was banished because i play on thurin and thats a kind of betraying SD... it seems...

anyway

i had a great time with you, awesome ifghts at banes and mines.

@ beliar you are an awesome :love: but arrogant :mad: leader. good guild leader, awesome battle leader (one of the best in SB imo)

@ rohana learn to play your priest... :ugly: na great job on healing there

@choms you roxx, cool guy :love:

@all cya, take care and good luck on saedron

cya all in AOC one day or any game :ugly:´

Growth

• You can be pretty sure that it wasent for playing on another server or in another guild since 50% of SD does that.

Proper people dont make these emo posts, they just fade away >)

Originally posted by stin
    Mach gut. Vielleicht überlegst Du es Dir ja noch. Die finden sicher bald einen neuen Sündenbock und dann ist alles wieder gechilled.

naja es liegt nicht an mir... wurde gebanished (deutsch-englisch FTW)... und beliar meinte diesmal ist es endgültig...

wollte ja gar nicht weg von euch... aber saedron/lore sagt mir eifnach nicht so zu... und unholycharter erst recht nicht, deshalb habe ich halt thurin gezockt...

• Good bye, and good luck. You were not banished becuase you play on a diff server. If you think that was the reason, then maybe that is part of the problem.

"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

- Heinlein

Originally posted by Padishah Guardian
    Good bye, and good luck. You were not banished becuase you play on a diff server. If you think that was the reason, then maybe that is part of the problem.

well i didnt do much before i got banished... all i did is telling you that iam having fun on thurin atm and that i dont like unholy charter/lore...

tell me what i did.

BTW:i cannot login for wierd reasons...

Growth!

• it is me:D

well if i get banished for making wierd posts i must say LOL seeing damn unimportant crappy other posts...

• I moved your 2nd out of line post into the leader thread when I recommended you get banished. The leaders posted opinions about what I had to say. Beliar made decision, which was correct IMO.

PLs, don't fuss about it. It just makes you look bad. If you want to discuss it, I am sure Beli or I can discuss via PMs.

"I will accept the rules that you feel necessary to your freedom.
    I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them.
    I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do."

- Heinlein

• The last reply was more than 365 days ago, this thread is most likely obsolete. It is recommended to create a new thread instead.

The maximum number of attachments: 10
    Maximum File Size: 1 MB
    Allowed extensions: bmp, gif, jpeg, jpg, pdf, png, txt, zip

You can use search terms or steam app IDs.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!